Lessons with Perfect Tips for Japanese Cuisine Cooking!
The class designed for foreigners enables you to cook Japanese Home Meals within 20 minutes.
All seasonal, fresh ingredients and English instructions.
Home Style Japanese Cuisine for foreigners
- Only 20 minutes cooking time per dish! Home Style Japanese Cuisine lessons with English instructions.
- Special recipes for Japanese traditional events with seasonal, fresh ingredients; 1 main dish, 1 side dish, 1 soup and 1 dessert per lesson. Please experience Japanese way to celebrate seasonal events with meals.
- The most important tip, DASHI or Japanese basic soup stock preparation is included in every lesson. Learn quick, easy ways to cook various kinds of Japanese meals using DASHI stock.
- Small group lessons with relaxing, homelike atmosphere.
- Provide great opportunity for you to make more friends and grow your community in Japan.
- We will demonstrate the way to cook with explanation of ingredients and seasonings. You will also use Japanese cooking tools.
For whom the Lessons are:
- Who love Japanese Cuisine
- Who are interested in Japanese Home Cooking
- Who want to make more Japanese friends
Even if you have never, ever cooked before, You will be definitely welcomed!
Lesson Time Table
|11:00-11:15||Introduction of today’s recipes and preparation|
|11:15-12:45||Demonstration and cooking lesson|
I have been living in Japan for close to 4 years now, but this has been one of the best experiences i have had so far. Ms. Tominaga is a very patient and caring teacher; she takes the time to explain the dish we are making, and each step of the process. After we made the dishes, we sat down to enjoy our meal and company. I will gladly come back again to learn more dishes!
I went by myself and was such a friendly atmosphere. Instructions were perfect and it was so satisfying to be able to make traditional Japanese food. It all tasted lovely, especially the miso soup and tsukune. Afterwards we got to sit down together, to eat and chat about the food/each other. Definitely recommend this class to anyone who wants to cook authentic Japanese food.
The cafe where we go to cook is right near the station, and very easy to find. Classes start with a a quick recipe guide so we can see what we’re cooking, and have and idea of what to do. The instructions are clear, and the ingredients are always fresh. Noriko-sensei’s English is very good, so if even if your Japanese isn’t (like me), there shouldn’t be any trouble.