Japanese soft & fluffy bread "Sakura Anpan"🌸
Do you know Anpan? Anpan born in Japan in 1874 is a type of bread filled with red bean paste. It is still very popular. If you don't like or can't get red bean paste, don't worry. I will introduce sweet potato paste as an alternative. Do you think handmade bread is difficult? It must be easier than you expect. Fresh handmade bread is so delicious and we can use the microwave to reduce fermentation time. It would be fun if I could make with you. Why don’t you try home-made and Japanese soft and stuffy bread? Let's try together ! I'm looking forward to seeing you near future.
- Ingredients <Bread dough > strong wheat flour(bread flour), sugar, salt, instant dry yeast, unsalted butter, egg yolk, tepid water <Filling> sweet red bean paste (smooth sweet bean or mashed sweet bean),sweet potato paste, sugar, milk, butter, maccha( green tea)powder
- Highlights Follow along with a detailed demonstration from your friendly online instructor and enjoy having experience Japanese soft and stuffy bread
- Inclusions A 90 min. online cooking lesson with recipe (will be provided before the class)
- Exclusions Ingredients and cooking tools
- Meeting Point and and Meeting Time This cooking class will be held online. I will send you the ZOOM link after you booked class.