Authentic Japanese Cooking dishes～Kirei and Healthy Course～
Let’s make authentic Japanese dishes; steam-rice, Niku-jyaga,Teriyaki chiken and Matchya pudding for dessart.These dishes are low in calories and healthy which makes you kirei(beauty).
★Steam-rice : No rice cooker！Learn how to cook perfect rice on the stove! My simple tips and tricks will ensure your rice comes out fluffy with intact grain each time.
★Niku-jyaga : Sliced beef slow cooked with potatoes, shirataki noodles, and onion in a delightful soy dashi, one of the most popular Japanese comfort food.
★Teriyaki-Chiken : Juicy and tender chicken glazed in a flavorful homemade sauce, this classic Chicken Teriyaki prepared in the authentic Japanese cooking method will be on your dinner routine. No bottled teriyaki sauce needed!
★Matcya-Pudding : smooth and delicate Green Tea Pudding with lemon source, this delicious dessert is very easy to make at home.
Start - 15 min
Introduction of today’s recipes and preparation
1 hour 15 min
Demonstration and cooking lesson
45 min (Total 2 hours)
There's nothing special to prepare. Please come with casual clothes.
- Who love Japanese Cuisine
- Who are interested in Japanese Home Cooking
- Who want to make more Japanese friends
- Lunch that we made together
- Japanese tea
We'll be in my studio and cooking school, which has all of the equipment we”ll need to cook incredible dishes together.
- Please read participation condition carefully and make sure the class schedule!
- Please click on the schedule you want to join and make the reservation.
- Please enter necessary items and complete the application.
- Continue, please complete payment on the payment page.
- Confirmation of the contents of the application, email for participation will be sent.
- Please gather at the classroom place on the day before the start time. Cooking class begins.
You can cancel the class at any time by following and with NOT violating our cancellation policy.
Day you cancel
- (prior to departure)
- More than 11 days:
- No charge
- 10-8 days prior:
- 20% of full payment
- 7-2 days prior:
- 30% of full payment
- 1 day prior:
- 50% of full payment
- On the activity day or No Show:
- 100% of full payment