Veggie Sushi for Party & Lunch Box
I would like to teach you how to make Vegetable Sushi not only for vegetarian people, but also for the people who are not able to eat fish. In my session of Kawii Cooking, you can learn about how to cook some different types of Sushi with seasonal vegetables. Oshi Sushi : pressed by an exclusive wooden mold. I named it “Putit Four Sushi” because looks like a French cake with a colorful decoration. Battle ship Sushi : small round pretty Sushi made with wrapping film. Roll Sushi : Rolled by a special bamboo mat I’ll teach you how to make Sushi rice, prepare ingredients and how to hold Sushi with Japanese kitchen tools. Veggie Sushi is colorful looking, easy to eat and has less calories compared with normal Sushi. When your creation is complete, we’ll take photos so you can show it off on social media to your friends or family, after that you can eat it for lunch. I hope that these experiences become the highlight of your trip. My motto is making people happy through cooking and eating delicious food. I welcome you with Japanese hospitality.
Start - 15 min
Introduction of today’s recipes and preparation
1 hour 15 min
Demonstration and cooking lesson
45 min (Total 2 hours)
There's nothing special to prepare. Please come with casual clothes.
- Who love Japanese Cuisine
- Who are interested in Japanese Home Cooking
- Who want to make more Japanese friends
- Lunch that we made together
- Japanese tea
We'll be in my studio and cooking school, which has all of the equipment we”ll need to cook incredible dishes together.
- Please read participation condition carefully and make sure the class schedule!
- Please click on the schedule you want to join and make the reservation.
- Please enter necessary items and complete the application.
- Continue, please complete payment on the payment page.
- Confirmation of the contents of the application, email for participation will be sent.
- Please gather at the classroom place on the day before the start time. Cooking class begins.