Seasonal Japanese Cuisine
Why dont' you try making Japanese traditional dishes with healthy fermented seasonings (soy souce, miso, vinegar etc.). ◆Menu◆
- Rolled Beaf with Okra
- Saikyo-yaki of Salmon
- Rolled Omelet
- Rice Balls with Tsukudani of Shirasu
- Miso-soup of the Season
- Basic Dashi stock
Start - 15 min
Introduction of today’s recipes and preparation
1 hour 30min
Demonstration and cooking lesson
45 min (Total 2.5 hours)
There's nothing special to prepare. Please come with casual clothes.
- Who love Japanese Cuisine
- Who are interested in Japanese Home Cooking
- Who want to make more Japanese friends
- Lunch that we made together
- Japanese tea
We'll be in my studio and cooking school, which has all of the equipment we”ll need to cook incredible dishes together.
- Please read participation condition carefully and make sure the class schedule!
- Please click on the schedule you want to join and make the reservation.
- Please enter necessary items and complete the application.
- Continue, please complete payment on the payment page.
- Confirmation of the contents of the application, email for participation will be sent.
- Please gather at the classroom place on the day before the start time. Cooking class begins.