Traditional Japanese Cuisine with a chef
I’ll teach you how to make washoku—traditional Japanese cuisine—and together we'll cook four delicious, easy-to-make dishes. First, we’ll prepare dashi, a simple seaweed-based stock that is the cornerstone of our country's cooking. Using seasonal ingredients and dashi stock, we’ll make a home-style entrée, side, soup, and dessert. I’ll explain the ingredients, share cooking tips, and provide step-by-step instruction on how to make everything with local cooking tools. Each dish only takes about 20 minutes to create. There are plenty of complicated and time-consuming Japanese recipes, but I want you to learn ones that you'll use back home. When we’re finished, we’ll eat the food we prepared together.
Start - 11:00~11:15
Introduction of today’s recipes and preparation
Demonstration and cooking lesson
There's nothing special to prepare. Please come with casual clothes.
- Who love Japanese Cuisine
- Who are interested in Japanese Home Cooking
- Who want to make more Japanese friends
- Lunch that we made together
- Japanese tea
We'll be in my studio and cooking school, which has all of the equipment we”ll need to cook incredible dishes together.
- Please read participation condition carefully and make sure the class schedule!
- Please click on the schedule you want to join and make the reservation.
- Please enter necessary items and complete the application.
- Continue, please complete payment on the payment page.
- Confirmation of the contents of the application, email for participation will be sent.
- Please gather at the classroom place on the day before the start time. Cooking class begins.