Traditional Japanese Cuisine with a chef
I’ll teach you how to make washoku—traditional Japanese cuisine—and together we'll cook four delicious, easy-to-make dishes. First, we’ll prepare dashi, a simple seaweed-based stock that is the cornerstone of our country's cooking. Using seasonal ingredients and dashi stock, we’ll make a home-style entrée, side, soup, and dessert. I’ll explain the ingredients, share cooking tips, and provide step-by-step instruction on how to make everything with local cooking tools. Each dish only takes about 20 minutes to create. There are plenty of complicated and time-consuming Japanese recipes, but I want you to learn ones that you'll use back home. When we’re finished, we’ll eat the food we prepared together. ＜Menu＞・Rolled Beef with Okra・Saikyo-yaki of Salmon ・Rolled Egg（Dashimaki-Tamago)・Miso-soup・Rice ball (Onigiri)
Start - 11:00~11:15
Introduction of today’s recipes and preparation
Demonstration and cooking lesson
There's nothing special to prepare. Please come with casual clothes.
- Who love Japanese Cuisine
- Who are interested in Japanese Home Cooking
- Who want to make more Japanese friends
- Lunch that we made together
- Japanese tea
We'll be in my studio and cooking school, which has all of the equipment we”ll need to cook incredible dishes together.
- Please read participation condition carefully and make sure the class schedule!
- Please click on the schedule you want to join and make the reservation.
- Please enter necessary items and complete the application.
- Continue, please complete payment on the payment page.
- Confirmation of the contents of the application, email for participation will be sent.
- Please gather at the classroom place on the day before the start time. Cooking class begins.
You can cancel the class at any time by following and with NOT violating our cancellation policy.
Day you cancel
- (prior to departure)
- More than 11 days:
- No charge
- 10-8 days prior:
- 20% of full payment
- 7-2 days prior:
- 30% of full payment
- 1 day prior:
- 50% of full payment
- On the activity day or No Show:
- 100% of full payment