Crazy Sushi & body toning Smoothie
Welcome to Hayama class!Let's make crazy rolled sushi lunch with me. Learn basic technique first, then you can make crazy ones, such as
- California roll (avocado & imitation crab meat w/mayonnaise)
- Philadelphia roll (smoked salmon & cream cheese)
- Spicy tuna roll (fresh tuna with spicy hot sauce)You will make 2 kinds from above and basic rolled sushi (egg, imitation crab, dried gourd shavings, carrot & cucumber).
Before making sushi, let's start with smoothie to tone your body and soothe your hectic schedule. Enjoy decorating your glass with fruits.
You will also learn how to make Miso soup and Japanese omelet in heart shape.
Japanese tea and Matcha dessert will be served at the end of class.
Enjoy cooking at our spacious kitchen, and enjoy your meal at cozy dining area with view. Hayama is right next to Kamakura, please stop by our class while you are visiting Kamakura!
For those of you who has late lunch class, you might see the beautiful sun set from our balcony if you are lucky!
The start time of this class can be modified if possible on the day, please let us know.
We look forward to seeing you at the crazy sushi class in Hayama. See you soon!
Start - 15 min
Introduction of today’s recipes and preparation
1 hour 15 min
Demonstration and cooking lesson
45 min (Total 2-2.5 hours)
There's nothing special to prepare. Please come with casual clothes.
- Who love Japanese Cuisine
- Who are interested in Japanese Home Cooking
- Who want to make more Japanese friends
- Lunch that we made together
- Japanese tea
We'll be in my studio and cooking school, which has all of the equipment we”ll need to cook incredible dishes together.
- Please read participation condition carefully and make sure the class schedule!
- Please click on the schedule you want to join and make the reservation.
- Please enter necessary items and complete the application.
- Continue, please complete payment on the payment page.
- Confirmation of the contents of the application, email for participation will be sent.
- Please gather at the classroom place on the day before the start time. Cooking class begins.