Colorful Oshi Sushi cooking near Anime character's forest
- Decorated sushi (Oshi sushi-Pressed sushi)
- Dashi maki tamago (Rolled Japanese-style omelet)
- Tori tsukune (Japanese chicken meatballs)
- We have also vegetarian and vegan menu
- Authentic green tea (Matcha) with Japanese sweets (after cooking)
Start - 15 min
Introduction of today’s recipes and preparation
1 hour 45 min
Demonstration and cooking lesson
1 hour (Total ３ hours)
Tasting party & Simple Japanese tea ceremony (Matcha with Japanese sweets)
Please let me know your answers to the following questions. 1) Do you have allergies? 2) Are you vegetarian or vegan? The menu I prepare is not for them. But If you prefer vegetarian or vegan menu, I'll change the menu. There's nothing special to prepare. Please come with casual clothes. But,if you prefer to walk in the woods, please wear comfortable shoes. (not high heels)
- Who love Japanese Cuisine
- Who are interested in Japanese Home Cooking
- Who want to make more Japanese friends
- Lunch that we made together
- Japanese tea
We'll be in my studio and cooking school, which has all of the equipment we”ll need to cook incredible dishes together.
- Please read participation condition carefully and make sure the class schedule!
- Please click on the schedule you want to join and make the reservation.
- Please enter necessary items and complete the application.
- Continue, please complete payment on the payment page.
- Confirmation of the contents of the application, email for participation will be sent.
- Please gather at the classroom place on the day before the start time. Cooking class begins.
You can cancel the class at any time by following and with NOT violating our cancellation policy.
Day you cancel
- (prior to departure)
- More than 11 days:
- No charge
- 10-8 days prior:
- 20% of full payment
- 7-2 days prior:
- 30% of full payment
- 1 day prior:
- 50% of full payment
- On the activity day or No Show:
- 100% of full payment