Sakura Annpan 🌸Japanese sweet red bean bun
Welcome to my online lesson "Sakura Anpann " .One famous Japanese-style bread is anpan (bread stuffed with red bean paste), which was first produced by the Kimuraya in 1874.
▶Highlights1.Follow along with a detailed demonstration from your friendly online instructor and create your own Anpann.2.If red bean spread is unavailable, I will show you alternative material .３.During the fermentation time, enjoying talking about Japanese culture or your next trip to Japan .
Ingredients and cooking tools.
▶Meeting Point and and Meeting Time:This class will be held online. I will send you the ZOOM for my class in advance.
▶Please prepare the following ingredients for this class:<Bread>strong wheat flour/ bread flour, sugar, salt, instant dry yeast, unsalted butter, egg yolk, tepid water <Filling> sweet red bean paste (smooth sweet bean or mashed sweet bean),sweet potato paste, sugar, milk, butter, matcha powder
Start - 15 min
Introduction of today’s recipes and preparation
Demonstration and cooking lesson
Total 2 hours
This cooking class is hosted online. You’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join after your booking.
- Who love Japanese Cuisine
- Who are interested in Japanese Home Cooking
- Who want to make more Japanese friends
- Please read participation condition carefully and make sure the class schedule!
- Please click on the schedule you want to join and make the reservation.
- Please enter necessary items and complete the application.
- Continue, please complete payment on the payment page.
- Confirmation of the contents of the application, email for participation will be sent.
- Please gather at the classroom place on the day before the start time. Cooking class begins.
You can cancel the class at any time by following and with NOT violating our cancellation policy.
Day you cancel
- (prior to departure)
- More than 11 days:
- No charge
- 10-8 days prior:
- 20% of full payment
- 7-2 days prior:
- 30% of full payment
- 1 day prior:
- 50% of full payment
- On the activity day or No Show:
- 100% of full payment