- Cooked rice (for Kitty)
- 150 g
- 1/4 teaspoon
- Baked salmon flakes
- 2 teaspoons
- Nori seaweed sheet
- 10cm x 10cm
- Kanikama (for Cheeks)
- 2 pieces
- 1 piece
- Wrap cooked rice with plastic wrap and put salmon flakes inside.
Make face and ears with plastic wrap.
- Peel red part of Kanikama.
Punch kanikama using round puncher.
- Cut Nori sheet for eyes,Whiskers using scissors.
Put all staff in a Bento box
- Put face of Kitty into a Bento box.
Decollate other parts on a face. Put Kanikama for ribbon with mayonnaise.
- Pack rolled eggs, broccoli, fried chicken, etc around Kitty properly.
Charaben Hello Kitty Bento Box
BACK TO TOP