Nature and interaction with local people
@Tokamachi, Niigata Prefecture
This events finished / If you are interested in, please contact us
A village that you want to spend just one more day in
World renown Art Field, rich food culture born from a snowy land, rich nature, and a warm and family like welcome.
Tokamachi is sure to keep surprising you with it’s charm and new discoveries even after multiple visits.
6 things you can enjoy in Tokamachi
Experience the country life in Niigata
on one of the best summer trips of the season!
This trip features
- Enjoy Rafting activities! Have the Niigata resort all to yourself!
- Experience local cuisine cooking.
Learn to make Tokamachi's local specialties from local "moms"
- Rice with seafood (Wappa-meshi)
- Stewed vegetables
- Fun party with Jibie cuisine
- Bathing a few Goemon-furo (Bath) in Japan
Places to stay
"Kakura" Farm Lodge
Quiet and beautiful private house.
- Itinerary may vary due to the weather, traffic conditions, and other unavoidable circumstances.
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 persons per room.
- Male/Female only rooms are available.
- Rafting equipment (if you have), comfortable clothes(swimming wear), hat, waterproof shoes, sunglasses.
- Final details will be sent to the participants by email 7 days before the event.
- Please come to Urasa station by yourself. Joetsu Shinkansen
- We will gather at Urasa station.
- Please come by "Max TOKI 315" you will arrive at Urasa station 11:48 / 10:16 departure(TOKYO) - 11:48 arrived (URASA)
|The first day / 5th(Tue) - 6st(Fri) July 2018|
|=> Move to Shinano-river for Rafting|
|16:00||Finish =>?Move to Lodge|
|16:30||at “Kakura” Farm Lodge|
|19:00||Party with Jibie cuisine|
|The second day (23th(Mon) - 24th(Tus) July 2018)|
|8:00||Beech Forest walk etc. Free time|
|10:30||Learn to make Tokamachi's local specialties from local "moms"|
=> We will bring you to Urasa station
|14:30||Drop off at Urasa station|
- Private bus transportation (Urasa station -> Farm Lodge)
- One (1) nights shared accommodation
- All experience activities.
- Breakfast for 2nd day
- Dinner for 1st day
- Lunch for 2nd day
- Travel insurance
- 8% consumption tax
< Cancellation >
- 20 days - 7 days before the Tour: 50% of the fee will be charged.
- 6 days - the day the Tour: 100% of the fee will be charged.