Vegan Ramen and Gyouza at local home
Lets make Vegan Ramen and Gyouza at local home. In Japan, vegetarian or Vegan food is quite tough due to Dashi, soup stock made by mainly bonito flake (it's made out of fish stock). Ramen is a noodle dish with a delicious soup and several toppings. Gyoza is a dumpling made with minced stuffing. They are becoming increasingly popular cross the world. Children are more than welcome. I have some amenities that they can use we have various toys and free access to wifi：）
Start - 15 min
Introduction of today’s recipes and preparation
1 hour 15 min
Demonstration and cooking lesson
45 min (Total 2 hours)
There's nothing special to prepare. Please come with casual clothes.
- Who love Japanese Cuisine
- Who are interested in Japanese Home Cooking
- Who want to make more Japanese friends
- Lunch that we made together
- Japanese tea
We'll be in my studio and cooking school, which has all of the equipment we”ll need to cook incredible dishes together.
- Please read participation condition carefully and make sure the class schedule!
- Please click on the schedule you want to join and make the reservation.
- Please enter necessary items and complete the application.
- Continue, please complete payment on the payment page.
- Confirmation of the contents of the application, email for participation will be sent.
- Please gather at the classroom place on the day before the start time. Cooking class begins.